Upon reason Travel Babbles blog, I found her doing this and then was asked to do the same. So here we go guys!
The eleven questions y’all should answer
1. If your life was a movie, what would the title be?
North girl South
2. What was your absolute favorite show growing up?
Laguna beach, and it’s still my favorite.
3. Do you have a hobby outside of blogging? If so, what is it?
I am a craftoholic. Canvases, mason jars, anything you can find on Pinterest you can probably find in my apartment.
4. If you could be any Disney princess, who would you be and why?
I wouldn’t be one because I’m a strong independent woman and I don’t need no man!
Okay joking but, I would have to say I would probably be Cinderella. Partially because shoes changed her life, and she is the true definition of started from the bottom now we here. I’d like to think I could pull that off one day.
5. What is your favorite song at the moment?
Lately I am re-obsessed with wrecking ball by Miley. Post-breakup I couldn’t listen to it without bawling my eyes out which really pissed me off because I loved that song, but I can now successfully jam out to it sans tears.
6. If you could only go on three websites for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Twitter, wordpress, and tobi.
7. Which way does your toilet paper roll – over or under?
Under, even though Nathan would always say it’s supposed to be over.
8. What color is your toothbrush?
Green and white. Ware high til I die I guess?
9. What is your favorite recipe to cook?
I love cooking steak, any style, with steamed veggies and mashed potatoes and cheesey garlic bread. The BEST.
10. What would you do if you could be invisible for 24 hours?
Something I definitely shouldn’t.
11. If you won $100,000,000 what is the first thing that you’d buy?
Is paying my credit card bill considered buying something? Well after that I would buy a long coveted pair of Tory Burch boots and a massive pink gemstone cocktail ring from Tiffany’s.