So today I found out a fellow blogger/friend, Courtney aka FGF, had nominated me for this Liebster award. And I had no idea what it was, but is anyone ever bummed they were nominated for something? Heck no! So it’s for “undiscovered” bloggers as a way to spread the love. So, I have to answer 11 questions she picked, and tell y’all 11 things about myself. Brace yourself, because this could get interesting.
1. If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
Ronald Reagan because ‘Merica.
2. Do you believe in ghosts?
Only when I hear random noises in my apartment because I live alone.
3. Where were you when September 11th happened?
Circle time in 2nd grade in Mrs. Deschamps class. I remember being mad because everyone’s parents went to pick them up except mine.
4. If you could have any job, what would it be?
Still have no idea what I want to do. Something that pays well and doesn’t make me hate my life would be ideal, though.
5. Any hoarder obsessions? (Mine is office supplies)
Clothes? Is that a thing? I outgrew the phase of spilling everything on myself and haven’t grown since my junior year of high school so I can’t bring myself to get rid of any but I keep on buying them!
6. Favorite band?
Does DMB count?
7. Dream Vacation?
Europe. The whole damn thing.
8. Hows your green thumb?
Non existent at the moment.
9. Would you go out in public without makeup?
Absolutely. I did today. Sometimes you aren’t feeling it and today was one of those days. I’m comfortable enough in my own skin to not feel like I HAVE to wear it every day, but when I do it’s because I WANT to.
10. If you had to pick ONE thing you were the best at, what would it be?
Practicing for my MRS degree.
11. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a fashion designer. My plans have since changed, but my youngest sister is keeping that dream alive.
Now for 11 fun facts…….
1. I can put my foot behind my head.
2. I actually don’t understand what all the hype about guacamole is about. It gets weird looking after a day or two in the fridge and I can’t get past that.
3. I do however love queso.
4. I make better friends in the weirdest ways than I do in normal situations. Example: I befriended a girl from my hometown years after we both graduated and bonded over long distance relationships.
5. I am a proud gold card member at Starbucks.
6. I want to do this:
7. I am graduating a semester early.
8. I have no plans of moving back north.
9. If there is an addiction to chick fil a, I have it.
10. I love baking “slutty brownies”, specifically with my boyfriend.
11. I have almost every aspect of my life planned out, except a future job, courtesy of my PinterestPinterest
So that’s it!